Fairfield Inn Universal Orlando
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando, Universal is hiring an Executive Housekeeper. Apply today to join our amazing hotel and team.
The Executive Housekeeper manages the housekeeping and laundry services of the hotel in a manner that will maintain high standards of service and hospitality consistent with the policies and procedures set forth by the management of the hotel. The Executive Housekeeper will plan, organize, motivate and control the housekeeping functions necessary to provide our guests with top-quality, clean accommodations.
Individuals also must be able to:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction in assigning and instructing housekeeping and laundry staff in details of work. Provide staffing, training, counseling, and performance reviews for the housekeeping department.
- Plan, organize, and monitor staff activities to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards set by the hotel, which requires continuous visual inspection of guest rooms and public space areas including restaurants, lounges, meeting rooms, etc.
- Manage finances of housekeeping and laundry operations including budget and inventory controls. Analyze data and compile reports on expenditures, wages, labor, supplies, etc. in relation to hotel financial forecasts and budget. Establish and maintain adequate supplies for the efficient operation of the department.
- Distribute and delegate workload to guarantee maximum production and guest satisfaction with minimum outlay of expenses in terms of labor and materials. Monitor house count and make staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Prior housekeeping leadership experience.
About Fairfield Inn Universal Orlando
As a Universal Partner Hotel, we provide amazing convenience to our guests by offering discounts on merchandise and food at select Universal Orlando theme park locations plus complimentary scheduled morning and evening transportation to nearby Universal Orlando Resort.