Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
17 - 19 hourly
About Inntel Hospitality
Inntel Hospitality owns and manages eight hotels in Central New York college towns.