Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- The ability to clean a small number of rooms in times of need.
- The ability to assist with laundry functions as needed
- Bilingual communication (English / Spanish) with other room attendants
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish / English) speaking and writing in order to properly communicate with existing employees
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.