Dolce by Wyndham
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Dolce by Wyndham
Dolce by Wyndham is a boutique upscale full-service kosher hotel that will open in summer of 2023, just across the street from the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. It will have 100 rooms, manual room keys, kosher catering, and a special designated Shabbos elevator that stops automatically on every floor. This new hotel will also have a rooftop pool, valet parking, and a rooftop Kosher restaurant & bar
The Dolce by Wyndham will be located at 5530 S. State Road 7, Hollywood, FL., and is set to fully open in June 2023.