Hilton Garden Apopka
We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
About Hilton Garden Apopka
Find us at the New Apopka City Center, off Highway 441 and State Road 436 near the Northwest Recreation Complex. Eco-Tourism venues like Rock Springs, Kings Landing stunning Emerald Run, and Wekiwa Springs are all within 7 miles, while Orlando's major theme parks are less than 30 minutes. We offer over 10,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor flexible meeting space, perfect for hosting any event.