The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is seeking a high-drive, results-producing headhunter who will focus on bringing top sales talent to our amazing team.
This IRBY Warrior will source and hire ELITE salespeople along with other roles in all of the markets IRBY operates in.
The Sales Recruiter is the driver of growth within IRBY. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. IRBY recruiters are detail-oriented, organized professionals who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job role you'll succeed in, apply today!
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Source top performers through various channels including social media, networking, job boards, headhunting agencies
- Consistently promote IRBY Careers through the recruitment marketing schedule
- Relentless desire to grow in knowledge and skills to continuously level up our growing company
- Adapt and improve sourcing methods to bring on the best talent available
- Facilitate a winning culture throughout the company and protect it by hiring A-players only
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data to streamline the candidate pipeline
- Keep candidate information confidential
- Report recruiting metrics weekly
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Must have a college degree
- Relentless focus to drive results
- Sales recruiting experience
- Positive attitude
- Time management and organizational skills
- Superb ability to recognize top talent
- Strong ability to illuminate IRBY's winning culture in every conversation
$40,000 - $50,000 + commission per hire yearly
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.