We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Manage office duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Ensure basic bookkeeping duties are completed
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
About Nation Security
Nation Security is a top security service provider. We have capabilities and logistics to service Residential Communities and Condominiums, Construction Development Sites, and more. Nation Security provides many options in the selection of personnel, customized training, and equipment, competently managed by over 75 Years of Security experience. Our security professionals bring the expertise required to develop true and integrated security solutions. All operations are conducted by top professional security agents and expert investigators.