New Position Opening for an Executive Event Producer!
Imagine a world where you could wake up every morning inspired to grow, be excellent and make an impact. Imagine loving what you do every day and truly making a difference in other people’s lives. If you are a talented Executive Event Producer, and this is a world you want to live in, keep reading.
We are looking to hire a full-time Executive Event Producer for a top VIP client to join their incredible team of A-Players.
This company is headquartered in Charleston, SC, and the impact they’re making is reflected in how quickly they are growing. This unique team strives for excellence in everything they do, which is why they’ve been able to raise the bar and help their clients increase their revenue exponentially. This company’s culture is fast-paced and there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline!
If a growing company like this resonates with you… let’s see if this incredible opportunity might be a right fit for you!
Imagine leading the charge in overseeing ALL aspects of planning and execution of internal/external virtual meetings and LIVE (in-person) events.
Now imagine you get full ownership of planning, implementing, and coordinating every moving part of a LIVE event or virtual meeting (from point A to point Z and everything in between) and having a high-performing team of A-Players backing you up to help to support your vision and execute your marching orders.
You will get the opportunity to be onsite for the LIVE meetings you produce and manage virtual events from headquarters.
You will have the opportunity to really unleash your creative talent and expert knowledge when it comes to your event production experience (online and offline), backed by a team of professionals who will help make it an incredible success!
You could be the person we are looking for if
- You are a confident, resourceful, and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and doesn't require someone looking over your shoulder all-day
- You execute with speed and decisiveness
- You are a BIG THINKER and are a team player that does not let your ego get in the way of team collaboration
- You have a relentless commitment to continuous self-improvement
- You have a positive nature - you see opportunity within a challenge. No negativity allowed
- You have experience not only producing LIVE (in-person events), but you also have experience with virtual events
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you
- You are HUNGRY and EAGER to learn, grow and become part of a DREAM TEAM and DREAM COMPANY
- You have RAVING references from either a past employer or from clients you’ve worked with
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals
- You are an incredible problem-solver and love to put puzzles together
- A fast-paced yet high-impact environment pumps you up - you live for the adrenaline rush of a job well done, and done quickly
- You make things happen with little or no direction, you rarely ever wait to be told what to do
- You follow through with painstaking attention to detail and “keep the trains running on time”
- You have great in-person skills and even better-written communication skills
- You LIVE to travel and are excited at the opportunity to be onsite to manage LIVE events you’re in charge of in different areas of the country
- You take ownership and accountability for everything you do
- You are so skilled at catching what would otherwise fall through the cracks, that friends and colleagues often playfully joke about how “Nothing gets by you”
- Your attitude is always “Let’s get it done!”, no matter what comes your way
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, implementing and coordinating highly complex LIVE events and conferences
- Planning, implementing and coordinating highly complex VIRTUAL events and conferences
- Coordinating all moving parts for each unique event or meeting. Starting by meeting with the client to understand their vision to create project sheets, picking your team to help support you, scouting properties/locations if necessary
- Negotiating hotel contracts, room blocks, and accommodations for guests and clients
- Coordinating and securing all food and beverage needs for attendees and client’s staff
- On-site meeting room set-up, handling challenges that arise, ensuring all event days go perfectly
- Oversee and manage event budgets (keeping everything within budget) and negotiate on behalf of the client and their needs
- Produce event invitations if needed, manage printed materials (including anything shipped to the venue on behalf of the client for attendees)
- Ensuring name badges/credentials, tent cards, and other experience-driven collateral is created and set up correctly
- Determine what event equipment (including recording equipment/lighting/audio) and other technical supplies are needed on-site and help set up before the event
- Oversee and manage our event team assigned to the meeting/event (as well as the client’s team if applicable)
- Recruit and manage outside vendors and independent contractors (including securing temporary help in the event location) necessary for event needs
- Creating and managing the master production schedule and adhering to timelines and due dates
- Creating the unique process model for service delivery
- Communicating with the client on an ongoing basis, keeping them up to date on schedules, changes, challenges, etc.
- Create a plan of execution for complex fulfillment (to ensure everything goes smoothly and correctly)
- Support speaker selection and aid in keynote presentations
- Ensuring all entertainment/DMC is handled
- SOP processes and procedures for the production department to help the production team get quicker and faster every time!
- Lead all programs through program development, execution, and analysis
- Post-mortem meetings and reporting after events, meetings, and conferences
- 5+ years experience in Event production (LIVE and virtual)
- 3+ years of experience in a Leadership position (managing and leading team members and contractors) and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Advanced knowledge of Sheets; as you will be responsible for sorting and merging complex lists
- Proficient in all Google and Microsoft Office applications, CVent would be a plus
This is NOT a remote position and requires an individual to report to the office daily in Charleston, NC.
S: Innovation Drives Us, We Are Drivers and Self-Starters Who Work Together To Make Anything Happen
A: We Always Take Ownership and Responsibility, And Never Fear Accountability When It Comes To Our Team OR Our Clients
I: We Always Strive to Continually Improve and Raise the Bar (In Business and In Ourselves Personally)