Bear Creek Memory Care LLC
Be part of our brand new memory care community! New ownership and construction. We are committed to the best care and are now looking for qualified candidates to lead our community to excellence. Ideal candidate will be willing and able to build a team and lead our community to grow from scratch.
- The Executive Director will oversee the overall management and the day-to-day senior living operations while maintaining compliance with all applicable Oregon laws and regulations.
- Hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services.
- Establishing a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- This position is for our new Molalla, Oregon, memory care location.
- Three years Executive Director experience in senior living, memory care community or nursing home
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Experience with marketing and public speaking a plus
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Proficiency in computer skills and ability to learn new applications: minimum skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Must pass background checks
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Bear Creek Memory Care LLC
Bear Creek Memory Care plans to open in April 2021. Better care starts at Bear Creek!!
Equal Opportunity Employer