DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
We're looking for a culinary leader who can provide our guests with fantastic dining experiences. We require a supervisor who is capable of overseeing the entire kitchen and ensuring food safety laws are followed, as well as being successful at implementing new menu items and recipes. Passion for food and the ability to inspire others to be innovative and enthusiastic kitchen professionals are highly valued skills. To be considered for the position, you must have executive chef experience or sous chef experience at a top-notch restaurant. Great bonus program. Apply now if you're ready to bring your creativity and leadership skills to our exciting team!
- Coordinate all kitchen food preparation, including processes, portioning, garnishing, and ensure that all meals and dishes are presented elegantly
- Provide guidance and direction to staff, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance to make the kitchen run efficiently
- Work with vendors to secure the best items at cost-effective pricing, and manage department expenses that are within your direct control such as food, supplies, uniforms, and equipment
- Create new and unique menu items and specials using various ingredients in an innovative way
- Be responsible for the overall success of the daily culinary operations, with an emphasis on surpassing guest expectations while driving revenue and profit
- Candidates need a strong understanding of compliance with kitchen safety and food storage requirements
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification such as a GED
- Outstanding management abilities, as well as experience leading, inspiring, and building a team
- This role requires 7-8 years of culinary experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms or and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.