FL Real Estate Buyers
Have you ever wanted to work in real estate with an established company that focuses on helping people? Does working in a fast-paced environment excite you? Do you get a sense of accomplishment by feeling that you are the “glue” that holds things together? Do you like tackling checklists and to-do lists and ensuring they are completed on a daily basis?
If so, this might be the position you have been looking for!
At FL Real Estate Buyers we specialize in fixing and flipping houses. Your job is to work closely with one of the owners of a fast-growing real estate investment company in Boca Raton.
Generous performance-based bonus program in place from Day 1.
You, as their right hand, will be responsible for assisting the owner in accomplishing all of these goals. As you gain real estate experience, the expectation is that you will assume the duties of a full-time transaction coordinator. That means organizing contracts and other paperwork, coordinating between buyers, sellers, title companies, and real estate agents.
- Making sure all of the transactions (purchases and sales) cross the finish line seamlessly
- Communicating weekly with clients to ensure they are kept abreast of any new developments in their transactions
- Assisting with up to 5 fix and flip projects at any one time
- Ordering materials for and working closely with subcontractors
- Following up with contractors, homeowner associations, and municipalities to inquire about and check the status of certain requests
- Communicating with Attorney offices and title companies
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Real Estate Transaction Coordination experience is a plus, but NOT required
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s degree in Business
- Must be able to drive to properties and meet with clients
- Experience performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role
- Lives out our core values – Intelligent, Hungry, Consistent, and Prosperous
- Tech Savvy
- Highly organized and be able to utilize project management software to keep track of projects and tasks
- Negative pre-employment drug screen and ability to pass a criminal background check
$37,000 - $55,000 yearly
About FL Real Estate Buyers
We are a growing Real Estate company located in Boca Raton. Our company's core focus is to impact people by helping them solve their real estate-related problems.
We take what we do seriously and our core values are Intelligent, Hungry, Consistent, and Prosperous.