Your Realty Leverage
The Executive Assistant will support the Vice President of Sales in every aspect of processing real estate files. We are looking for a candidate who is extremely detail oriented with a passion for perfectionism. Great verbal and written communication skills are a must. This position supports a fast-paced, highly collaborative group.
- Answers incoming calls and prioritizes issues to be handled.
- Prepares required real estate documents for client signatures and completion.
- Reviews contracts and follows compliance procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains status calendar of important contract deadlines.
- Coordinates the repair negotiations between seller and agent.
- Coordinates delivery of all contract check/monies according to contract.
- Orders required inspections/reports (if applicable).
- Conducts daily/weekly follow-up with 3rd party service providers.
- Communicates with clients throughout the selling process, answers questions and educates as necessary.
- Ensures all terms of the contract are met within stated terms and dates.
- Verifies that all files are complete at the close of escrow.
- Conducts daily written and verbal communication with all parties involved in a transaction.
- Builds, implements, and manages systems for better efficiency within the role.
- Uses internal communication systems to keep agents informed at all times.
- Ensures all post-closing funding and file compliance items are completed and accurate.
- Maintains database and updates client files on any changes to any contact info.
- Maintains a spreadsheet with projections and closings.
- Real Estate contract knowledge is a HUGE plus.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines.
- Strong typing & computer skills (including Microsoft Word).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- STRONG attention to detail.
- “Get it done” attitude.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Data Entry skills.
- May require some after-hour responses to clients.
$35,000 - $40,000
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.