The Executive Assistant/Office Manager provides administrative support to the CEO by managing all incoming communications, calendars, travel-related activities, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling/participating in GI team meetings. The office management role is an important aspect of keeping a vibrant office culture, and is responsible for overall office operations/activities, mail, office-related purchasing requests, facilities, and providing arrangements for GI team meetings. Responsibilities also include providing human resources administrative support to the GI organization.
- Manage incoming CEO communications by reading, listening and analyzing incoming memos, e-mails, and voice mails.
- Manage domestic and international travel-related activities for the CEO and GI team.
- Ensure our cultural activities and "vibe" remains fresh, light, fun and productive.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations.
- Establish and maintain HR-related records and reports.
- Maintain organizational charts and employee directory.
- Five (5) years successful experience managing senior-level administrative responsibilities and/or office management.
- Excellent writing, communication, collaboration and interpersonal/relationship management skills, and business acumen.
- Proven personal effectiveness/credibility, leadership of culture building activities, and consultation skills.
- Strong time management, decision-making, problem-solving, organizational and computer skills. HR knowledge preferred.
- Location - Clark County Washington / Portland, OR Metro Area
$45,000 base annual salary plus bonus, wellness stipend and 401k match
About Gazelles International Coaches
Gazelles International is a global premier coaching organization currently composed of 200+ independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Gazelles Four Decisions™ as the framework for client growth. Gazelles International coaches support more than 2,000 growing companies on six continents, which contribute to over $40 billion in combined revenues to the global economy. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, team GI is responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our Brand Promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.