Jones Law Firm PC
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated executive assistant to assume a pivotal role in the continued evolution of a fast-growing, highly-respected organization that has been serving Colorado families since 2000. As such, compensation for this role is competitive. The starting salary will be commensurate with candidate experience.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed. Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility and trust. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Replenish office materials for the CEO such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials and excel spreadsheets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
$66,500 - $83,500
About Jones Law Firm PC
WORK ENVIRONMENT - Our office environment is hybrid/remote, congenial, drama-free, and work-life balance oriented and we are growing rapidly. Switch to a nourishing work environment where you feel welcomed everyday. Come join an exciting team at an exciting time.
Benefits will include medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, and paid parental leave.