Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
The Lead Team Administrator is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to lead and manage systems and people in our organization. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Lead Team Administrator is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
A Lead Team Administrator is deeply committed to supporting the leadership, agents, and staff on the team to achieve greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Phone, computer, administration skills
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, understanding all team member’s compensation packages, ensuring the collection of commissions and referral tracking, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Understanding the process of contract to close and have the ability to execute such
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Proficient in G-Suite, database management & spreadsheets
- High School Diploma, college preferred
- History of successes
- Highly organized & tech savvy
$32,000 - $36,000+
About Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams Realty is a top performing real estate sales team located in Greenville, South Carolina. Founded by Dan Hamilton, the team is constantly ranked as one of the top producing real estate teams in the Upstate of South Carolina. It has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top teams in the country and is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran of ABC's The Shark Tank.