Andersen Group Realty
We are looking for an experienced and driven professional who is looking to make a transition to administratively support the CEO of Andersen Realty Group (real estate experience not needed). If the idea of building something from the ground up gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
This role is primarily in-office and supports the CEO as their Integrator: This individual will take the ideas from the Visionary and make them real. They drive execution. They will pull together all the different functions in the organization and get us marching down the path of making the vision happen.
- Organize and coordinate CEO's daily schedule, including but not limited to: managing his calendar; prioritizing his tasks and duties; scheduling & preparing him for all appointments & meetings
- Prepare for and travel with CEO to all appointments and meetings (e.g., listing consultations, home tours, broker tours, showings, etc.)
- Manage CEO's email and cell phone: monitor & respond as needed, keep both clear and organized
- Provide general support to the administrative team and team agents
- Foster client relationships and attend to their needs in a timely, friendly, helpful fashion; take ownership of handling any issues that arise for them, involving CEO only when necessary!
- Review and approve business expense reports & statements for accuracy
- Support and coordinate all new business initiatives and assist as needed in creating and documenting systems around initiatives
- Set up and manage a family calendar system for CEO and his family
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and demands
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills, experience with Apple/Mac products a plus
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Alignment with Andersen Group Realty’s values: Relationships, Integrity, Humble, Driven, Professional
$40,000 - 50,000
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.