Our client is a Top-Producing Real Estate Agent in San Francisco looking for a highly-motivated individual to join their team. The agent is thriving and has crafted a culture passionate about their clients and their agents’ success.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to help ensure this high energy team is working at optimum capacity. This team loves what they do, and wants to expand their business with the help of a talented Admin.
We are seeking an individual who is reliable, driven and dedicated to playing an integral part in supporting a fast-paced real estate team. You will “own” this job and “take the reins.” You are service-focused, mindful of putting the agents’ needs in the forefront and always protecting their time. Your responsibilities will play an essential part in clearing away distractions so that your team can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Salary: Base plus bonus (based on performance and experience)
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs / week M-F, some flexibility on the weekends is required.
Location: San Francisco, CA (near Lower Pacific Heights)
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of Focus
Build a strong foundation:
• Draft, implement, and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow.
• Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows.
Manage Deal Flow:
• Assist with listing coordination and transaction management ensuring that all contracts, addendums and disclosures are accurately executed.
• Assist with marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as managing all social media platforms on behalf of the team.
• Provide an elite concierge-level of customer service. Serve as the key contact person for clients and make them the priority with follow-up and follow-through at every step in the process.
Support and Serve:
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, and project management.
• Assist the agents with prioritization, strategy, and keep them focused on key tasks.
Does this describe you?
• 2+ years of real estate administrative experience preferably leading a Real Estate office and/or you have provided an executive level of administrative support to a Realtor. Highly qualified candidates from the title, mortgage lending and legal industries will also be considered.
• Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment.
• A CA real estate license is preferred but not required.
• A track record of success in leading a team and spearheading business models.
• Self-starter, eager to learn new things within a team environment.
• Extraordinary organizational and project management skills.
• Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse.
• Solution-oriented and anticipates needs.
• High energy with a cheerful disposition.
• Thick-skinned with the ability to work with different personality types to build long-lasting, quality business relationships.
• Highly independent, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary.
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Key Software Proficiency:
• MLS experience required
• DropBox, GoogleDocs
• MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc)
• CRM (programs such as Contactually a PLUS)
A plus if you have experience with:
• Slack, Asana
• Constant Contact, MailChimp
• CMA programs
Candidate MUST live within a 20-minute commute of San Francisco and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com