The Ammar Team / Keller Williams Realty
The Executive Assistant we are seeking is an individual who is relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at appropriate times.
- This candidate will manage files efficiently.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate Administration.
- This candidate should be to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues; proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Daily routine is flexible; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, reading, writing).
- Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion.
- Real Estate License is NOT required, although preference is given to those with 2 years or more licensed experience.
$25,000 to $40,000
About The Ammar Team / Keller Williams Realty
The Ammar Team has been in the Real Estate business for the past 13 years, all with Keller Williams Realty. Our business continues to grow every year since the day we started. Currently it's only Ahmed and a part time assistant, and we're looking for our next great addition to join our team who can help us reach our potential!