Part-time 12-20 hours per week
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication skills are a must. We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and can multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement into a career in real estate for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Pull Expired and Withdrawn listing data and manage follow up plan.
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, etc)
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter and manage critical dates for property sales in CRM and calendars
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Tech savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and ability to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities, yet still be able to complete required daily tasks
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Proficient in time management