The Grodzinsky Group at Realty One Group
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/ Operations Manager to help grow and manage our top-producing husband & wife sales team at Realty ONE Group. We’re looking for someone to help manage and grow our business through the oversight of day-to-day operations, serving as the lead point-person for all administrative duties. This role will also manage the team's most valuable asset: our relationships. They will oversee our client database, CRM, a pipeline of leads, "client care" for our existing and prospective clients, along with various listing coordination and administrative tasks.
We’re looking for a leader who will grow as the team grows and a person who is excited to deepen their level of expertise as an operations manager and leader. Providing direct supervision of others is something you should look forward to and welcome as you grow in this role. If you love accomplishing your to-do list every day and are up for a challenging job with unlimited long-term growth potential, we would love to meet you!
Please note all correspondence and or interviews will be held strictly confidential!
This is a full-time position M-F with some evenings and weekends as necessary.
Please make sure to complete the DISC profile & additional screening questions after submitting your resume.
- Supporting the agents by updating and managing client database, deal tracking software and CRM daily, and reporting to team leader about the next steps needed for each transaction, client, and new leads
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from on-boarding new buyers to archiving closed listings data, acting as “air traffic control” for team leader and agents as they guide buyers and sellers through the process
- Managing all listing coordination tasks for new listings including vendor estimates, schedule cleanings, and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Coordinating all listing documentation and marketing materials prior to the launch of all new listings
- Building, implementing, and managing all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, financial management, and back-office support
- Tracking team leader and team members’ adherence to set targets for lead generation, listings, and GCI on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to keep the team on track towards strategic goals. Managing all team bookkeeping and reporting
- Eventually, the role will include responsibility for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative and marketing team members to execute operational and marketing objectives
- Must have at least 3 years of real estate experience
- License not required but is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and superior organization skills a must
- Great understanding of local Real Estate documents and contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle and prioritize a large volume of administrative tasks with ease
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Great, positive attitude
$40,000 - $60,000+ (DOE)
About The Grodzinsky Group at Realty One Group
The Grodzinsky Group is a small top producing real estate team at Realty ONE Group focused on providing exceptional service to buyers and sellers within the Las Vegas and Henderson area. Our state of the art office is located just off Saint Rose Parkway and Eastern. Realty ONE Group is currently ranked the #1 Brokerage and is known for its great culture and positive energy.