RE/MAX @ HOME
Contract Closer / Contract Admin / Sales
RE/MAX @ HOME is aggressively interviewing NOW for a new Executive Assistant / Client Care Specialist. This is an hourly wage + bonus/commission position that requires a PA Real Estate License.
Position Overview: Provide high-level managerial and administrative support as directed by the CEO to support income generating activities, support workflow and maintain organization.
Provide outstanding service to CEO's clients and network keeps busy the machine oiled on a daily basis and sometimes on weekends.
- Be a student of the local Philadelphia market and understand the process of a listing or sale
- Conveyance manager from contract to close
- Prepare and provide comps, sales comparisons, CMAs for Showing RE/MAX @ HOME listings
- Manage all office systems and procedures
- Be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter and a fast learner: must able to work on your own with or without any supervision
- Independent problem solver
- Team player: add to team positive morale and productivity
- Have strong work ethic, honest, positive WITH a great sense of humor!
- Approach all situations with a customer-service mind set of “How Can I Help?”
- Attention to detail, organized and be flexible to change and improvement
- Strong marketing skills, including social media
- Love to create and administer systems to improve efficiency
- Willing to work flexible schedule, nights/weekends as needed
minimal one weekend a month and some evenings until work is finished
- Bilingual a plus
- AND most importantly: LOVE WHAT YOU DO
- Must have an active PA Real Estate License and 3+ years
- Knowledge of Center City Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Notary Public or NJ License a plus
- Experience in New Construction and/or Commercial Real Estate a HUGE plus
- Have strong computer skills and software knowledge, especially Microsoft Office Suite, TREND, DropBox, CRM, Wordpress, Outlook, Zipforms, DocuSign
- Be available to CEO at nights or weekends.
- Be able to solve problems and take charge
- Hire train and motivate brokers and agents
- Create good operating systems
- Grow the company with us
Salary: $45,000 range for base. Possible bonus structure for licensed candidate.
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class service to agents/clients by providing a dynamic sales system fueled by business process and business systems utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are committed to the long term success of our clients, our employees, and our company.