Fineman Suarez, Inc.
The Executive Assistant’s chief responsibility is to support the team leader in efforts to generate new business opportunities, cultivate existing relationships, foster a team environment that is conducive to agent productivity, and complete tasks necessary for the team leader to evaluate existing team/agent performance. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will be called upon and utilized to support the other Directors and Managerial Staff along with the entire Sales Team.
- Listing launch: MLS Management, Photography/Videos/Etc.
- Manage team schedule, phone calls and emails
- General office management including management of supplies
- Set and confirm appointments and showings for the team
- Assist where needed in managing all lead generation systems
- Prepare all packages for Buyer and Listing Presentations
Marketing Management and Execution
- Assist Transaction Manager with inspections, appraisals and other contractual coordination.
- Assist Marketing Director where needed including; event planning and execution, planning and developing new marketing pieces and tracking results.
- The Fineman Suarez Executive/Licensed Assistant should have a deep commitment to supporting the entire team in achieving greater levels of success while growing his/her own skills through experiential learning.
- The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organization and project management abilities, strong ability to focus and high concern for doing things the right way.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft excel is a must.
- Candidate should be learning based, service-minded and have a proven ability to succeed.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Real estate license is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university is required
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
$35,000 - $45,000 base salary with benefits
About Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, the Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.