The Beck Real Estate Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for the Beck Real Estate Group, award-winning Realtors in Redmond, WA. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling real estate and much less on the important administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond--just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in real estate and/or concierge-level customer service; however, this is NOT a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, look to own their role, and solve problems independently, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. The candidate must also understand that while this is more of a regular business hours position, the world of real estate does not start and stop at 9 am and 5 pm; the candidate will occasionally need to be available and responsive after hours and/or on weekends to assist the agents.
- Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 + bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
- College Degree or equivalent
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Manage and update database for sellers, buyers, lead generation
- Help create an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to the team
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients
- Social media marketing, flyer and print marketing creation
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Manage listings and enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Continually update our listing and sales checklists
- Coordinate and support all activities related to listing a property
- Facilitate contractor work on listings, manage payments, organize receipts
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Amazing customer service skills
- Must be willing to take initiative and handle problems as they arise
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Social media proficiency and marketing experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Beck Real Estate Group
The Beck Real Estate Group is based out of the Redmond, WA office of John L. Scott Real Estate.