We are seeking individuals who care about the quality of their work and enjoy working in a small office environment. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and the Team Leader.
The position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety, are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities and enjoy wearing many different hats.
Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Customer Service Representative, Bookkeeper/Accounts Receivable Specialist, Marketing Director, Vendor Manager, Bid/Repair Coordinator, Technology Guru.
Must be well organized, a self-starter, able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and able to multi-task efficiently.
General hours are Mon-Fri 8-4:30 but some flexibility required for client events.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Process new listings
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents and provide concierge level customer service
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Monitor systems weekly and notify lead agent of any concerns
- Compile weekly reports and create team meeting agendas
- Manage day to day office needs
We’re looking for a teammate who:
- Thrives working within a system and focuses on keeping processes/transactions on track
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Loves scheduling, task lists and creating organizational systems
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Enjoys talking to clients and problem solving
- Is able to multi-task and doesn't mind interruptions.
- Able to easily learn new technology
- Proficient with basic graphic design and editing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$28,000-$50,000 Compensation range based on experience
About Yoo Team Realty Group
The Yoo Team Realty Group is a fun, yet focused and top producing real estate team working in Dane, Columbia and Sauk counties. Our team is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, we currently have multiple buyer's agents, a full time transaction coordinator, and a part time listings coordinator and two inside sales agents. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year.