The Mumoli Group at Keller Williams JC
The Executive Assistant is a dynamic individual who is willing and able to be part of an amazing growth opportunity, they are the foundation builder for the team. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision or direction but with a high degree of accuracy and reliability. They solve problems easily without getting flustered and know how to get the job done well the first time.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks correctly with accuracy and at the highest degree of quality, attention to detail along with consistent communication with the Team Leader. This person has immense focus, understanding and prioritizing immediate tasks from a lengthy list. This individual is a competitive spirit with drive and a desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is honesty, stability, reliability, persistence and the drive to be successful.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the Team Leader in achieving higher levels of success, by giving 200% of themselves at all time, and to growing his/her own skills for developing into a leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, back-office support and all marketing (physical and digital)
- Responsible for all systems, including but not limited; to crm/lead implementation and management
- Responsible for all marketing including but not limited; to e-blasts and social media marketing, as well as flyers, banners, postcards, signage and setting up client campaigns
- Responsible for vendor and client relations, meeting with photographers and stagers, putting up and taking down signs and lockboxes in timely fashion
- Oversee company specific documents from contract to close and MLS listing management and maintenance
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the installation and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled immediately and professionally
Real Estate Administrative experience a must.
Must be available to start in the next 30 days and live close to Jersey City.
Must drive and own a vehicle.
- Technologically savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills, MAC OS
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$35,000 - $40,000 base with performance bonuses, based on experience
About The Mumoli Group at Keller Williams JC
The mission of the Mumoli Team at Keller Williams is to provide an exceptional customer service experience for each of our clients. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Mumoli Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills and knowledge to each step of the process to help each client achieve their real estate dreams.