You are the engine that drives the machine. You thrive in organization, details and follow through. You prefer the backstage to the limelight and enjoy being a part of a winning team.
Our mission is to create a first class selling and buying experience for all of our customers and we are seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks, calendars and systems is critical in this position. Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner and presentation. If you have the gift of hospitality, have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the progress and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing professionally along with it.
• Continuously take day to day office tasks away from the Team Leader and agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Implement and manage projects, systems for lead generation, database management, calendar and back office support
• Oversee listing files and listing marketing
• Manage social media and online presence
• Refine and maintain, systems, checklists and documents
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients, customers and team members
You can see yourself as the Chief of Staff to a high-profile leader of a billion-dollar organization. You prefer to speak well, look your best and represent the highest level of professionalism.
• Real estate license/experience is a major plus
• Troubleshoot common issues; proficient in MS Office and online platforms
• Willing to self-learn from tutorials on proprietary software
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team; maintaining confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
The Fletcher Group of Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty is growing team of three licensed producing agents with a specialty division in the Senior Real Estate space servicing Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, and the Saint Augustine areas. The team is lead by Andrew Fletcher, a twenty year veteran of the real estate industry with a proven track record of leadership, team building, and real estate sales.
Since much of life is spent at "work", TFG believes in creating a productive, robust mutually beneficial climate for team members to thrive while providing unbelievable results for customers.