The Ben Kinney Team - Keller Williams Realty
To be considered for the opportunity, please submit a cover letter specific to this opportunity and our company. You can email it to email@example.com as well.
If you are a Professional with administrative experience in business, please read on!
We are seeking someone for one of the top Real Estate Teams located in the Sacramento area. Due to rapid business growth, we are searching for a talented and experienced person to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate (not a requirement) and will be familiar with creating systems and procedures for an office to run effectively. This person will have a strong sense of urgency, work from a sense of priority, and must enjoy “priority lists”. You MUST be resourceful, responsible, easy to get along with, and consider yourself a problem solver.
- Support Operations, Recruiting and Sales Management with daily tasks
- Train real estate agents in company's tools and implement and manage systems for database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Provide concierge level customer service to agents, and keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Work with all preferred vendors with follow up of company activities and events.
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials, stationery, and office snacks.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings, conference rooms, and appointments for Management
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Perform review, analysis and implementation of special projects and keep management properly informed
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Consistently representing our team and brand with a positive and winning attitude!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Friendly, positive and energetic demeanor
- Customer service background preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Willingness to go “above and beyond”
- Honesty, trustworthiness, and discretion is a must!
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week and occasional evenings/weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Results driven and solution-focused
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Personal motivation for success/growth and learning based
- Professional behavior and attire
- Technologically savvy and possess the ability to learn new programs - familiar with all Microsoft office programs, Google Drive/Calendar, Slack (Experience with Contact Management software a plus!), social media as needed
- Service-based attitude
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Open to creating systems and offer ideas for better organization
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
$36,000 - $50,000 year
About The Ben Kinney Team - Keller Williams Realty
The Ben Kinney Team is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 20 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we're looking to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven, and are lifelong learners.