Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in Charlotte, North Carolina. With the help of this individual, the Team is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, we need to know you!
- Assisting and supporting the owners in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead management assistance.
- Marketing of listings, business and team.
- (Eventually) hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office, Google AdWords, and some knowledge in WordPress
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Robust Social media experience is a must!
$30,000-$40,000 Base Annual Salary
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.