Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in Charlotte, North Carolina. With the help of this individual, the Team is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
We are looking for a talented growth-minded individual who is hungry to grow! The right Candidate will have a proven track record of success as well as creating and implementing systems and procedures. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The individual we hire will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
Are you ready for a career change and a positive environment? If so, we must know you!
- Assisting and supporting the owner’s in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Assisting in tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- Strategic planning: Creating and planning events as well as marketing strategies.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and the Apple suite of products as well.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and back end website updates.
- A strong willingness to learn.
$35,000 to $40,000 annual base w/ bonus structure considered after 90 days
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.