Moscoso Real Estate Group
We are a top producing Real Estate Team and we are looking for a first class Executive Assistant who is driven and energetic; a career-minded individual with BIG goals who is dedicated to success and is a true professional. For us EXCELLENCE is not an option, it’s the core of our business. If you feel that represents you, you are the perfect fit for this role!
The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling reason to succeed. They will also be sufficient detail oriented to quality and aesthetics.
We don’t just need to fill a job, we want to build a career. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best.
Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunity!
We are looking for someone who will strive to provide the best service ever to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Develop, implement, manage, maintain and utilize all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Oversee all listing files and listing
- Oversee Marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- This is NOT an entry level position
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet skills
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Excellent task manager: has the ability to juggle tasks with the ability to prioritize
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Client service focused - over 80% of our business is repeat and referral
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Great communicator: verbally, written, and non-verbally
- Marketing knowledge
- Excellent phone demeanor
- Take charge attitude: will own their role and responsibilities
- Dedicated to the success of the team: will do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Career-minded: looking for a position to grow in and advance through the years – become a partner in our business
$35,000 - $45,000 annual