Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Langhorne, PA area. With the help of this individual, the Team is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above-and-beyond—just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $40,000 - $45,000 (based upon experience)
- BONUSES (considered after 120-day period)
- PROFIT SHARE (considered after one year)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Growth potential
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers; be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back office support, including overseeing compliance and submitting necessary paperwork to main Keller Williams Market Center.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites, and social media.
- Transaction Management—Managing contract-to-close process.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system.
- Answering phones and setting appointments.
- Google Calendar maintenance for Team and Individuals.
- Settlement coordination.
- Organizing workflow; reducing administrative inefficiencies.
- Coordinate the maintenance of all office equipment.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Aptitude to learn and master computer systems and Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g. eEdge, Google Drive, Dotloop, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience required.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free up their Agents to sell more.
$40,000 - $45,000 + Bonuses + Profit Share
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.