Jason Bramblett & Associates
- We are seeking an Executive Assistant who has experience supporting a business owner or senior level executive. Real estate experience is preferred but not required.
- The ideal candidate will be a great gatekeeper and protect the time and schedule of the owner and be exceptional with handling administrative duties with precision and accuracy.
- Being technology savvy including fluency with MS Office Suite
- Provide a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks which include assisting with personal errands and special projects as needed for CEO, handling daily office tasks, researching and preparing documents, arrange shipments and mail important documents
- Required: Drivers license
- Preferred: 3- 5 years experience directly supporting C-Level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ownership to drive issues and complete tasks
- Partner with the CEO to understand his priorities.
- Work and manage confidential information requiring discretion
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
$35,000 - $45,000 (based on experience and talent)
About Jason Bramblett & Associates
Jason Bramblett & Associates is a leading residential real estate firm located in Greensboro, NC. We have been very intentional and strategic about investing in infrastructure and both lead generation and marketing systems that empowers agents to make the most amount of money in the shortage period of time. For example, we have celebrity endorsements from Barbara Corcoran, Glenn Beck with significant radio advertising and a non-duplicatible lead generation system. Simply put, agents get to spend most of their time doing what they love - meeting with buyers and sellers, qualifying leads and selling versus waiting around wondering where their next client is going to come from. In addition, we also have an inside sales team to qualify leads for you. To learn more about our unique, compelling, value propositions including our Guaranteed Home Sale Program, please apply today. Thank you in advance.