Executive Assistant is needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Baltimore area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. This person wants to grow alongside the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing
● Maintaining database management system(s). Managing testimonials, birthdays, thank
you cards, email lists, vendor lists, etc.
● Setting up drip campaigns, budget, and prepping pop by’s for clients
● Open house prep and listing management.
● Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
● Scheduling meetings and appointments.
● Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
● Managing day-to-day office operations.
● Maintaining and building database management system(s).
● Lead Management Assistance.
● Brand Marketing and Social Media-Placing ads, structuring campaigns.
● Tracking numbers and holding team members accountable.
● Event planning/organizing - This team throws 12+ events a year.
● Helps Team Leader plan content, organizes, and structures shoots for Development
● This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
● This person LOVES systems.
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
● Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
● Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
● Strong problem solving abilities.
● Discretion and confidentiality.
● College degree and social media experience preferred.
● Experience with a CRM preferred.
● Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
● Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
● This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.