The Rob Ditter Team @ Keller Williams Realty
The ideal candidate will have administrative experience and experience as a Transaction Coordinator. Real Estate experience a plus!
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up and all office administration
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires
- Schedule 30, 60, 90 and 120 day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
- Contact all sellers daily for the first 21 days of the transaction to update them on status and check in
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Make follow up calls/texts/emails to all current buyers and sellers to check in
- Manage websites, blog sites and all social media posts
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing; coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.; submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients, customers and agents; serves as first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from lead agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Owns and maintains an operations manual/online video training library and standards manual that documents all systems and standards
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences and computer databases; includes making sure all reference material and forms are available and current
- The ideal candidate will have administrative experience and experience as a Transaction Coordinator. Real Estate experience a plus!
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Extreme attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion
- Ability to work independently and often times on their own; takes initiative, and is very organized
- Excellent communication skills with ability to call leads and clients on a daily basis as follow up
- Excellent at creating systems and procedures to help increase the team's efficiency
- Great at taking notes when learning new tasks; only needs to see the task shown once and can perform it without assistance because of notes/instructional videos
$30,000 - $40,000 (Huge growth potential for the right, experienced candidate.)
About The Rob Ditter Team @ Keller Williams Realty
The Rob Ditter Team is ranked in the top 7% of all realtors in Placer, Sacramento and El Dorado counties out of over 11,000 agents.
We are currently a small team, looking to hire an amazing Executive Assistant that can take on the day to day operations of the current team with the objective to hire on multiple buyer's agents in the near future to help us continue to grow. Our ideal candidate has the capacity to be or currently is an "empire builder" that has experience in the real estate industry in both administration and transaction coordination and will preferably have their real estate license to better assist our team and our clients. Our goal is to be in the top 1% in all of Tri-County by the end of 2018 and our goals do not stop there.
Our team at Keller Williams Realty in Roseville will provide the best possible service to all of our clients while demonstrating integrity in all of our interactions with our clients and our team. Every team member will be treated with an equal amount of respect and we will encourage one another to achieve to our highest potential to promote growth and expansion.