We are looking for a Project Manager/Executive Assistant to join our growing team!
Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? DO you have experience with managing high-level executives such as CEOs, and COOs,? If yes, then read on!
You’re good at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You’re able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the executive.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events and off-sites.
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more high-level executives such as CEO COO CFO
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps
- A can-do attitude and a natural ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- SaaS Project Management Prefered
$50,000 + Bonus
About Launch Labs
Launch Control is the new industry leader in client engagement and property research. The All-In-One platform that equips you to text sellers, manage deals and stay miles ahead of the competition.