Gray Wolf Homes
Gray Wolf Homes LLC is one of the top 30 residential builders in the triangle and one of the top three fastest-growing having doubled year over year for the last four years. It is a unique performance-driven culture where people who work hard and strive can thrive. We embody our five core values below and strive to live by our 15 core principles. You can also learn more about us and our communities at our website www.graywolfhomes.com
- Grow - We strive for continual gains and improvement
- Operate Excellently -We pursue excellence as individuals and simplify challenges to conquer them
- Winning Through Teamwork - We accomplish more as a team than we can individually
- Set the Tone - Expect high standards, and deliver greater outcomes
- Create A Positive Impact - Leave a lasting impression on others
Reporting to the COO, The Executive Operations Assistant will be responsible for directly assisting the Company’s President/CEO, COO, and CFO with daily tasks. This individual must be a well-organized detail-oriented professional, working effectively with all parties. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment with many tasks, you must possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to shift gears with changing priorities at a moment’s notice while completing all outstanding tasks.
This is an independent high profile position and not an order taker. You will need to be able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times and handle a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. They will be a reflection of the Executive Leadership Team and a face to the company when interacting with all stakeholders of the Company. This position is a key leadership position – tasked with being a Company-first, thoughtful and purposeful individual while participating in the overall direction of the Company.
- The Executive Operations Assistant is accountable for complex administrative tasks in support of the Executive Leadership Team, using sound judgment in dealing independently with a variety of routine and non-routine problems and situations
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates meetings and conferences (both live and online)
- Coordinates and manages the Executive Leadership Team’s schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences, prioritizing functions and appointments, and ensuring that meetings, deadlines, presentations, and logistics are handled seamlessly
- Creates spreadsheets and charts, PowerPoint presentations, visual representations, and diagrams
- Conserves the Executive Leadership Team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating communications
- Performs assigned projects requiring independent analytical thinking and judgment is self-aware of time constraints, and has the ability to develop outstanding written communications
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Establishes and maintains official documents and records in appropriate files
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Professionally interact with all stakeholders of the business
- Manage other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Team Player with a great attitude, emotional intelligence, and driven to results.
- Strong analytical/ financial knowledge or business acumen and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in managing schedules, reviewing documents, and reporting.
- Advanced-level expertise with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Willing to take the initiative, be creative and take ownership.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, and showcase organizational abilities and leadership qualities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends, as necessary.
- Must understand the sensitive nature of working closely with the Executive Leadership Team and have high emotional intelligence, good judgment, problem-solving skills and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity.
- Have the ability to foresee future needs and act proactively.
- Able to anticipate and fulfill the business needs of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible in the face of changing priorities.
- Must have excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project a positive, collaborative, professional demeanor always.
- Have the ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with a great level of flexibility.
- Must have strong experience working effectively with a very busy CEO.
$50,000 - $65,000 plus incentive bonus
About Gray Wolf Homes
This is a leadership opportunity with a small growing firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer.