Cornerstone Home Team brokered by eXp Realty
Our real estate team is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant who can effectively provide administrative and project support to the Team Owner. You will work to make sure agents' paperwork is complete, key transaction milestones are arranged and communicate updates to clients, agents, lenders, and other people involved in the transaction. Coordinating the closing process. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually providing value by helping to streamline our process. Sound like something you would love? Apply now!
- Position is based out of our office in Mason, Ohio
- Regular schedule is (Monday – Friday), 40 hours per week
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for learning and growth in the real estate field
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist Team owner with day-to-day management of all real estate processes and systems and create more efficient ones
- Perform administrative functions for Team Owner—such as email/calendar administration, hosting meetings (in-person, as well as virtually), taking notes during meetings, writing (and proof-reading) any real estate contracts, addendums, etc.
- Tracking key dates and milestones on all transactions
- Administering all CRM functions, calculating team commissions, tracking production, etc.
- Maintaining service-oriented rapport with clients and agents, while producing effective correspondence (written & verbal) as needed
- Enter listing data into internal and external systems
- Assisting with scheduling photographers, lock boxes, and sign installation for each listed property
- Enter customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinating inspections, sign-off of repair negotiations, and completion of repairs by contract deadlines
- Closing out the files by making sure post-closing client follow-ups are created
- Coordinate and communicating updates with clients, agents, lenders, and other people involved in the transaction
- Professional, courteous, and customer-focused attitude with an emphasis on process implementation and improvement
- Professional who has specific experience in real estate—legal (paralegal) real estate experience a plus
- Someone who takes instruction and can work independently without direct supervision
- Someone able to work with a high level of integrity and discretion
- Someone who is detail-oriented takes initiative and communicates in a friendly, professional manner
- Proven knowledge of real estate terminology; ability to read and understand and contracts
- Administrative/Accounting Assistant experience
- Proficient with MS Office and related software, as well as familiar with Zoom and Adobe
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven punctual and consistent attendance
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Cornerstone Home Team brokered by eXp Realty
The Cornerstone Home Group was founded in April of 2022 by our Team Leader, Beth. Beth grew an expansion team from a sales volume of 3 million in 2017 to 40 million by the end of 2021 and then decided it was time to start her own team. We are a team that comes from all over the Tri-State area and have licensed agents in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and New Mexico. However, our reach doesn't stop there with a network of nearly 90,000 worldwide we can connect you to the right people.