Our Real Estate Team is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for an executive assistant/office manager. You’ll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the COO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you.
You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
$30,000 - $40,000 Base Pay and earn up to another 50% of the Base Pay in Profit Sharing at the end of the year. Totally $45,000 - $60,000.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Manage all contract to close process
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Local Real Estate experience is REQUIRED.
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals