PDuran Properties LLC
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front office environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly mailers to prospects and clients
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from sales reps, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$32,000 - $40,000 Annually
About PDuran Properties LLC
Our team members love to brag about the accomplishments!
- Competitive pay structure
- No desk fees
- Company closing coordinator for effectual and organized processing
- Equipment (software, monitors, headphones)
- Top Marketing instructional aid
- Team events
- Advanced/Continued training (Real Estate Conference, Lunch and Learns, Online Webinar, etc.)
PDuran Properties LLC has a working culture tailored to advanced marketing tactics that is the driving force behind our firm’s high success rate! This differentiated marketing system provides unlimited and qualified leads for our Agents – which is exactly why we are expanding! We employ tenacious team members, each are specialists in a component of this industry. Collaboration and service are pivotal building blocks that allows us to stand out as a top-tier firm to work for and with!