Fortified Realty Group LLC
An Executive Assistant performs a wide range of professional, personal, and highly confidential support to the Broker/Owner in a demanding and quickly changing Real Estate business.
Requires a strong level of discretion, unwavering integrity and honesty.
Qualified candidate must present oneself in a professional manner, possess upbeat personality, impeccable attention to detail, and positive attitude. Must be able to articulate with strong spelling, grammar and proof reading skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will display keen intellect, be highly flexible and organized, proactive and patient.
Additional qualities necessary for optimal performance in this role are: energetic, reliable, efficient, responsive with strong attention to details, a self-starter who has the ability to research and resolve issues with minimal supervision, and a drive to do what it takes to get the job completed. The ideal candidate should have a Real Estate and Marketing background.
- Managing lead generation systems
- Bookkeeping – Quickbooks Online
- Answer all Broker's phone calls
- Work all sales transactions - Contract to Close.
- Filling out sales contracts and agreements (Offers, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Leases, Etc.)
- Track office compliance with state laws (License expiration dates, license display, mandatory disclosures for clients, etc.)
- Generate financial reports for broker and client review
- Collect rents from tenants
- Handle communications from tenants (maintenance requests, move outs, etc)
- Ensuring complete organization of office -- physically, electronically, and through communication with principals
- Overseeing all email activity and ensuring timely response and appropriate follow up for all communication
- Maintaining and organizing up to date contact lists
- Managing schedules and calendar for broker: scheduling and confirming appointments, coordinating workable schedules for multiple appointments
- Overseeing extensive marketing materials including brochures, mailings, e-blasts, email newsletters and additional collateral both utilizing existing templates, and creating new formats and content
- Using mail chimp, bombbomb, and other tools to create regular email newsletter and regular email updates
- Conducting research on various issues, as needed
- Planning all aspects of events, as needed
- Update all social media outlets, as needed
- Mail out any promotional material required
- Extraordinary organizational skills are critical.
- Comprehensive computer skills -- MS Suite -- Word, Excel, Quickbooks Online, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software, Adobe, Graphic Design, Dotloop, Zipform,
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi task and work in a high pressure environment
- Willingness to stay late on rare occasions when it is necessary
- Must be personable and professional and able to deal with different personality types
- Ability to produce marketing materials and email newsletters
- High school or equivalent
- Preferred experience: Real estate experience preferred but not necessary
If this opportunity doesn’t resonate with you at your very core, please do not apply.
$12 - $15 hourly
About Fortified Realty Group LLC
Fortified Realty Group LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage that operates throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Our office is in Fall River, MA. Some of our services include:
- Listing real estate and helping buyers find new homes
- Actively managing real estate for our clients
- Advising real estate investors
- Developing and rehabilitating distressed properties with our clients
- Acquiring properties through auctions with our clients
- Selling our client’s portfolios
- Lead generation and marketing