Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Do you love spreadsheets, organizing, planning and interacting with people? Are you highly detail oriented? We are looking for a positive administrative professional to manage our office and assist our CEO.
- Welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail
- Manage office appearance, supplies and equipment
- Handle day to day administrative tasks for the executive
- Manage schedule, appointments, and Travel
- Handle communication on behalf of the executive (email, social media, meeting follow-up, etc)
- Plan/Organize and implement events such as meetings, conferences, training events, business dinners
- Conduct research, analyze date, and prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual market reports and Prepare information and research
- Take meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Prioritize items
- Act as eyes and ears for leadership team, make recommendations as needed.
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Must have associates degree or higher education
- Must be comfortable with all social media and basic technology
- Experience using Microsoft office, google suite
About Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest promotes a people-focused, technology-driven, education-based culture. Our unwavering commitment to this strong culture has continued to attract the leading professionals in the industry. These professionals have succeeded in placing our offices in the top 1% of all real estate offices in Massachusetts and contributed to Keller Williams Realty becoming the country's #1 real estate company!
We are a company that values people, integrity, hard work, and fun!