716 Team @ Keller Williams Realty
Executive Assistant / Marketing Manager
- Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
- Based on performance, the EA role is a spring board for promotion to helping run the day-to-day operations of our team.
- We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
- If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Google Drive, Excel and CRM
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents and ability to run the operations of our firm
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
$40,000+ annually plus bonus
About 716 Team @ Keller Williams Realty
The 716 Team is a group of agents powered by Keller Williams Realty. The team is owned and led by Timothy Riordan, an award winning agent in our market who consistently ranks in the top 1% of Realtors locally and 3% nationally based on number of annual sales and total annual sales volume.
At the 716 Team @ Keller Williams Realty, we are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits.
Our mission is to Bring Home Happiness to as many of our neighbors in WNY as possible to ensure that their experience buying, selling or investing in real estate is as great as it can be. Our focus is delivering an incredible client experience based on professionalism, trust, communication and results while exceeding expectations every step of the way. Our goal is to transform every client into forever clients that go out of their way to refer business to our team.