We need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
● On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
● Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm that anything is possible?
● Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
● Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
● Do you have experience in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who gets things done in excellence.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
● Organization and management
● Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth and referrals from past, current and future clients
● Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
● Create and maintain employee on-boarding systems
● Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
● Oversee all contracts through closing
● Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
● Track and review goals weekly
● Attend training as needed
● Schedule travel and training
● Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team
● Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Closing
● Supervises all administrative and marketing processes
● Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales and increase profitability
● Customer/Agent relationship building
● Build relationships with the clients
● Acts as gatekeeper for Team-Lead
● Incredibly service-oriented attitude
● Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times
● Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
● Learning based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary
● Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours
● Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast moving environment
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues
● Calm under pressure
● Learning based
● Proven ability to succeed
● Leadership and consensus building skills
● Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay
● Speak with buyers and listing Agents - daily
● College graduate
● Driver’s license
● Administrative experience in office setting
● Real Estate license (preferred but not required)
● Bonus potential
● Paid time off
● Growth opportunities
Are you ready for this challenge?
Are you ready for the possibility for immense career growth with a team of excellence?
Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.