Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are looking to add an experienced Executive Assistant / Listing Coordinator to their successful team.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and taking the lead role in managing the team’s listings. You will be expected to “own” this job and “take the reins.” Your responsibilities will play a meaningful role in clearing away distractions so that your team can focus on generating new business and closing sales. This is a diverse, hands-on role and you will be expected to be a dedicated colleague. Your contribution to this high-performance team will make a difference in the business. Growth-focused and determined to provide concierge-level customer service to every client, this team is determined to find someone who values client care as much as they do.
Are you a difference maker who wants to play an integral role in supporting the business? Are you self-motivated and possess exemplary time-management skills? If so, look no further - this is the job for you.
Salary: $60-70k base plus monthly bonus potential tied to team production
Benefits: PTO and monthly health insurance stipend
Hours: Average 40 hrs / week; flexibility on weekends sometimes needed
Location: Pasadena, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Manage Deal Flow:
- Lead the listing coordination process, provide weekly listing reports, schedule and assist with showings, schedule and attend inspections, meet with vendors at the properties, provide client care and assist in overseeing the Contract-to-Close process
- Serve as the key contact person for clients and you will make them the priority following through at every step in the transaction process
- Coordinate with vendors on ongoing projects as needed for the listings
Support and Serve:
- Assist the agents with prioritization, strategy and keep the team dedicated to key tasks
- Draft, implement and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow and manage all database management
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes phone and email management, calendar organization and task management
- Provide a concierge-level of customer service and serve as the gatekeeper as the first point of contact for clients
- Assist with marketing initiatives such as creating brochures, advertising and handling all social media platforms on behalf of the team
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- 2+ years of administrative experience preferably managing a Residential Real Estate office and / or you have provided executive level administrative support to a Realtor
- Residential Real Estate and Listing coordination experience preferred
- Highly motivated, intelligent and ambitious, and passionate about the Real Estate Industry
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Poised and professional and present yourself as such
- Level-headed, process-oriented and your attention to detail is top-notch
- Able to anticipate needs and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Extraordinary communication skills, both verbal and written with exceptional etiquette and finesse
- Dynamic personality and enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships with clients
- Enjoys a team environment with the ability to collaborate in an enthusiastic style to assist all team members
- Able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
- Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, dedication, loyalty and integrity
Key Software Proficiency:
- CRM Programs such as Contactually or Commission-Based
- Project Management software such as Asana
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Social media platforms
You live within a 20-minute commute of their Pasadena Office and have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
$60,000 - $70,000+ monthly bonus potential tied to team production
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com