Buffalo Brick and Mortar
Are you an excellent planner and organizer?
We’re hiring an Executive Assistant - Integrator to provide world-class support to its dynamic and fast-paced team and help us achieve our organizational goals.
The Executive Assistant can quickly accomplish tasks the right way the first time, every time and provides a positive working environment, and is a true integrator. This person loves details and creates effective systems. This individual can make decisions quickly and demonstrate results.
Responsibilities will include managing complex schedules, performing planning, operational work, managing campaigns, and providing comprehensive administrative support to assure the smooth running of a busy office.
Candidates should have exceptional communication skills, a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small approach to the work. An ideal team member will be able to work well independently but also be flexible enough to be directed at times.
If this sounds like you, apply below!
- Marketing coordination
- Handle all aspects of billing
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, and teleconferences
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives
- Leads manage and hold the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Integrates all day-to-day major operating tasks and functions of the business. Ensures everyone is growing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business
- Manages projects and campaigns- conducts research as needed; following up on results
- Prepares presentations and reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Resolves issues effectively- seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Operations/Business Management experience
- Experience with business systems and processes
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Administrative writing, reporting, and scheduling skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
$45,000 + Bonus and full benefit package
About Buffalo Brick and Mortar
Buffalo Brick & Mortar LLC is a real estate solutions company based out of North Tonawanda. We’re a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions for their problems, whether they’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
Our Core Values: