The Millennium Group
IF YOU DON’T LOVE SERVING SOMEONE, OR YOU DON’T LOVE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AS AN ASSISTANT DO NOT APPLY. This role is also NOT a stepping stone to becoming an agent. We need someone very organizationally-driven and operations-minded. Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our Top Producing Agent. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agent), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agent to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like a match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Contact client and co-op agent once in contract to begin communication
- Weekly calls to clients throughout the transaction process
- Send thank you for working with our group letter
- Client survey sent and received
- Identify potential agents for recruitment purposes
- Make quarterly calls to past clients
- Create marketing and client touch plans
- Coordinate marketing efforts with social media and designer
- Secure client/character/collaborator reviews
- Track all agent and client referrals
- Secure all inbound leads
- Develop lead capture opportunities through marketing
- Track ROI on marketing efforts
- Monitor print materials and order from the printer as needed
- Ensures clients have all pre-listing needs met – scheduling, paperwork, signage, etc
- Manage Virtual White Board of listings w/ listing agents and VA
- Weekly calls with signed listing clients to check-in and indicate next steps
- Listing Consultation Packet
- Listing Binder Creation
- Cleaning, staging, and photography coordination
- Inform the client of photography appointments and add to the team calendar
- Photos and virtual staging (where needed), organizes and preps for marketing
- Feature Sheet/Utilities/Disclosures/HOA Info/Misc. Docs
- Confirms all listing information with the client prior to activation
- Keep track of lockboxes and signs
- Announce Coming Soon Listing
- Weekly calls with active listing clients to check-in and indicate next steps
- Prepare bi-weekly market reports for active listing clients
- Follow up with agents for showing feedback
- Answer questions from co-op agents regarding active listings
- Review incoming emails from listing agent inbox and respond accordingly
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud-based software programs including: CRM systems, project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative problem-solving skills
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$55,000 - $65,000
About The Millennium Group
The Millennium Group is composed of licensed Realtors who are passionate and dedicated to serving their clients. Each member has unique and complementary strengths providing you expert advice on buying, selling, and investing in real estate.
Our team members are filled with effort and attention to your transactions, ensuring we exhaust all opportunities to get the job done. When you are looking for a cutting-edge advantage in today's market, we are confident The Millennium Group will be the one you choose, the one you recommend, and the group that serves you for a lifetime.