The Holz Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for a growth-minded, driven professional ready for a new challenge: Build your career as an Executive Assistant to a top-performing real estate sales team!
The Executive Administrative Assistant is an individual who is highly organized & efficient, draws energy from problem-solving, demonstrates a high degree of optimism, is incredibly detail-oriented & values accuracy. This individual will manage the entire purchase agreement to the closing process for our top residential real estate team efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service and be a true team player with an eagle eye for details. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality or the client experience. The ideal partner for us must be adaptable to change, thrives on increasing efficiencies in processes, and has a knack for catching details that many overlook or miss.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, title companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale
- Effectively manage all the team systems & processes involved in closing a sale ensuring ultimate accuracy & efficiency
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released per the real estate signing
- Maintain accurate, organized, and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the purchase agreements in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, details, and contingency dates
- Act as a project manager, communicating with the agent several times throughout the transaction about important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, follow up, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Growth minded and up for a challenge
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Confident problem solver, acting as a calming force when the team and clients are under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail prioritized every step of the way
- Systematic thinker, creating and managing administrative systems & processes for greatest efficiency and accuracy
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team oriented, learning-based, ability to work independently and make sound decisions without much oversight
- Real estate experience is preferred but not required. More important are the abilities to be resourceful, manage all systems and processes behind the scenes, and continually seek professional and personal growth to help the organization continue to grow
About The Holz Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
At the Holz Real Estate Group, we transform someone's life every 68 hours through homeownership, guiding and consulting our clients into their desired lifestyle. We are the #1 real estate team in our market and rank among the top 1% in Keller Williams North Central Region. Our track record demonstrates we are not only a top-performing team but our past clients are also raving fans, consistently voting us a “Super Real Estate Agent” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Magazine after their first-class experience working with us. Members of our team are results-driven, action-oriented, contagiously optimistic, service-minded leaders who are passionate about making an impact in a BIG way for others. Are you ready to join us?