Child Evangelism Fellowship of Wisconsin Inc.
The Executive assistant works 10-29 hours per week managing phone and email communication, coordinating daily calendars, updating internal databases, creating reports, and developing promotional social media publications. The Executive Assistant also arranges ministry events and facilitates internal communication.
The Executive Assistant is required to:
- Manage internal communication as well as phones and email
- Update ministry databases
- Coordinate ministry events and fundraisers and promote the ministry through social media publications
- Adhere to state and national policies and procedures
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Work minimal Saturdays and evenings
- Review and recommend changes to ministry policies and daily functions
- Prepare internal and external ministry documents and reports, such as meeting documents and state newsletters
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrates a balanced approach to Christian living in the daily walk with God, the family, the church, and the ministry
- Two (2) + years of experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Secretary, or Office Assistant
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with ability to become familiar with specific software (online calendars and cloud storage systems)
- Experience with running and troubleshooting office equipment, such as fax machines, printers, copiers, etc.
- Strong organizational, project-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Ability to collaborate and delegate duties effectively
About Child Evangelism Fellowship of Wisconsin Inc.
Since 1937, Child Evangelism Fellowship has operated a number of ministries around the globe. Ministries take place in neighborhood settings such as homes, backyards, schools and community centers all over the world. These fast-paced, one-hour programs are designed to bring the Gospel of Christ to children on their level in their environment.
These clubs are organized by local chapters scattered throughout their respective localities. Along with these clubs, CEF also has fair, camping, and open air ministries for children. Last year through these combined ministries nearly 8 thousand children in Wisconsin heard the good news.