RE/MAX CARE Realty
We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our high-level executive with administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, overseeing itineraries, answering phone calls, and managing our office filing system. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
$16 - $18 hourly
About RE/MAX CARE Realty
RE/MAX CARE Realty is the top RE/MAX Owner Real Estate Team in all of Canada. These heights were achieved through the principles of collaboration, hard work, training, and continuous growth. A continually growing and evolving organization, RE/MAX CARE Realty is supported on 3 pillars: Agent Growth, Admin Support, and Marketing. Through this department, we provide a cohesive marketing and lead generation platform and excellent client experience.