We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated executive assistant to support the CEO and manage all administrative details for a fast-growing company on the verge of going public. You will assist the CEO with all aspects of the business and be responsible for office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring all policies and processes are being properly followed throughout the organization.
Ideal candidates can solve problems quickly, are highly detail-oriented, love diving into projects, love motivating and encouraging others to do their best work, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Make sure basic bookkeeping duties are completed in a timely manner
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Act as the main point of contact for the CEO
- Act as liaison between the CEO and clients/vendors/employees as a representative of our organization
- Organize, process, and respond to incoming phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos for the CEO
- Manage CEO schedule including travel arrangements, and meetings
- Assist CEO with research and booking guests for the weekly radio show
- Handle all aspects of management including day-to-day operations, managing prospects on behalf of the CEO, and other secretarial duties
- Other assistant duties as assigned by CEO such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Perform human resources, payroll, and basic bookkeeping duties
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, office cleanliness, and scheduling team meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Organize and input information received about clients through streamlined database management to support the sales team
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standard
- Adjust to the needs of the organization and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, office manager or personal assistant
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- A self-motivated leader able to execute with limited supervision
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Experience with payroll systems, onboarding/offboarding employees, and basic bookkeeping skills
- Excellent computer skills including experience with spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Real estate experience is a big plus
$55,000 - $72,000 per year
Everhome has created a hybrid program that enables home sellers to leverage technology to list their home themselves on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) while providing professional, full-service representation to cover the more onerous and complicated elements of the process that generally dissuade individuals from selling their home “by owner."
Our Listed With Owner program finally gives home sellers the flexibility, control, and savings of For Sale By Owner while also getting the same full-service representation with the more complicated tasks of negotiations, disclosures, contingencies, inspections, escrow, and title. All for a low set fee regardless of the price of the home.